It’s been about 4 days after Phoenix Lights 2019 Day 2 and what can I say..I’m still reminiscing whenever I close my eyes. I thought the first day was incredible, but the second day was honestly one of the best festival experiences of my life. I’ll list the reasons why below:
- POKE TACOS (there were a variety of sushi combinations to choose from)
- REALLY GOOD CHICKEN TENDERS AND FRIES. I’m a sucker for chicken and fries for some reason…and they were actually really good! I can’t believe I didn’t try them Day 1.
- KASKADE HOLY COW! Yeah that was…an insanely beautiful set.
- WHIPPED CREAM ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED THE INVASION STAGE WOWZERS.
- SVDDEN DEATH SVDDENLY DEATHED ME AND MY CREW.
- Big Gigantic and Griz were absolutely awesome as well!
Hats off to the team at Phoenix Lights for making this weekend free of calamity, worry, or chaos. There were no bathroom, water, or traffic issues as far as I’m aware of, and everyone I know had an amazing time as well.
I won’t be in Arizona next year, but now I think I’ll make it out for one more Phoenix Lights.